* The Patriots offense took awhile but seemed to come to life late in the quarter with the great 18-yard run by Sony Michel that put them into Rams territory.
* The big play was Tom Brady trying to force a pass into Chris Hogan and Marcus Peters made a nice play to break it up. The next drive the Rams marched for their best drive of the day and scored on a long field goal.
* Johnny Hekker continues to be the MVP for the Rams, as in that third quarter he put up the longest punt in Super Bowl history, 65 yards, and he is averaging 47.3 yards per kick thus far through three quarters.
* Credit Jared Goff for standing in the pocket and hitting a monster pass downfield to Robert Woods on 3rd-and-6 that got the Rams into position to finally score.
* The Patriots defense came up with a big third down sack to nearly push the Rams out of field goal range, but Greg Zuerlein, as he’s been known to do, nailed a 53-yard field goal to tie the game up.
*Considering the Rams have been outgained 272 to 124 through three quarters, one would think the Pats would be holding a big lead, but instead for the first time in league history there’s not been a TD in the Super Bowl in three quarters.
* This should be a great 15 minutes of football, as both teams will have plenty of pressure to come up with the big play to try and win the game.