Connect with us

Contact Us

We love interacting with our readers, so don’t be shy!

• Do you have a question, comment, suggestion, or news tip?
  • Would you like to write for the Sports Gab Network?
  • Are you interested in advertising with us?

Send us an e-mail at and we’ll get back with you shortly!

6 Comments

6 Comments

1. G. N. Brown

May 31, 2018 at 11:17 am

Cancel the season. I will never watch another pro football game as long as I live and most of my friends feel the same way. Discussion about the National Anthem should not even be an issue. WHAT HAS BECOME OF OUR COUNTRY.

2. Mark Avery

October 8, 2018 at 3:39 pm

Mark here with Shinesty.com. We’ve got some killer new NFL gear we would love for you to check out. Shoot us an email so we can discuss further!

3. Derek White

December 18, 2018 at 4:28 pm

Hello,
    My name is Derek White, and I was wondering if NFL Gridiron Gab was going to be looking for any NFL Combine coverage coming up at the end of February? I currently live in Indianapolis, and would be very interested in covering the event for your site. Thank you for your time!
    All the best,
    Derek White

4. Shoaib Ansar

August 30, 2019 at 9:16 am

Hi Mate,
    Hope you are doing great.

I am an SEO consultant at AnimusWebs.We are working for several years and have a huge number of clients working with us.

We need Editorial post on : http://www.nflgridirongab.com

If you’re interested, please let me know how much do you charge with Do-Follow links?
    Waiting for your positive response.

Thanks & Regards,
    Shoaib Ansar

5. Ethan Andrews

August 31, 2019 at 7:00 am

Hello,

I am writing on behalf of Media Top online agency.

We would like to commission an article from you. It will be published on your http://www.nflgridirongab.com/ website and you will receive a fixed fee for your work.

The content of the article should be true to the spirit of your website.

If you are interested, let me know as soon as possible and I will give your more details about exactly what we are after.

Best Regards,
    Ethan Andrews

6. Bette Davis

October 18, 2019 at 11:40 pm

I was thinking that the last time out that a team has left providing it has one left , why can’t ithe time out roll over to the next game that is played by that team?